Dr. Dong Ngoc Khanh
Specialty: General Internal Medicine
Dr. Khanh graduated from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy, HCMC in 1977 as a medical doctor and has been practicing for over 46 years in the field of general internal medicine. In addition to his extensive medical expertise, Dr. Khanh is also fluent in English and French, enabling him to effectively communicate with foreign customers.
Experience: 46 years
– 1977: Graduated from University of Medicine and Pharmacy, HCMC as a medical doctor
– 2022–present: General Internal Medicine Doctor, Prima PXL
– 1997–2022: Director, CMO, Doctor, General Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology, Hoan My Saigon Hospital
– 1977–1997: Doctor, Cho Lach District Hospital, Tan Phuoc Tien Giang Medical Center, and Central Psychiatric Hospital 2.
Certifications & Achievements:
– Active member of the Vietnam Association of Gastroenterology, HCMC Digestive Science Association, and HCMC Hepatobiliary Association.
– Credited for translating, synthesizing, and writing over 400 articles on medical information and public health education, which have been published in Thanh Nien, Health Life, VNExpress, and the Internal Medicine newsletter of Hoan My Saigon Hospital in Vietnam.