Dr. Ha Nhu Quynh
Dr. Ha Nhu Quynh obtained his Specialist Level I in Ophthalmology degree from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City in 2009. As part of the pioneer team, Dr. Quynh was one of the longest-serving doctors at Hoan My International Eye Hospital. She currently serves as a Lasik specialist at Prima Saigon. With more than 17 years of experience in Ophthalmology, Dr. Quynh is highly regarded among her peers and customers for her professionalism and deep medical expertise in the field.
Experience: 17 years
- 2006: Graduated with a degree in Ophthalmology from University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City
- 2009: Obtained a Specialist Level I in Ophthalmology degree from University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City
- 2010-2018: Lasik specialist, Hai Yen Eye Hospital System, Ho Chi Minh City
- 2018-2023: Lasik specialist, Hoan My International Eye Hospital
- 2023-Present: Lasik specialist, Prima Saigon
Certifications & Achievements:
- Participated in specialized training courses in the field of Ophthalmology
- Participated in training on Refractive Surgery at Pham Ngoc Thach Medical University
- Administered the most advanced treatments for refractive error as a leading Smile Surgeon
- Participated in guiding students in refractive surgery classes and in the treatment of other eye diseases.
- Participated in many specialized scientific conferences on refractive surgery, studying and working with leading experts locally and internationally
- Representative of Hoan My Medical Group in collaboration with FPT Corporation as a specialist for the program “Online consultation for prevention & treatment of refractive errors.”
- Number of successful surgeries: more than 10,000 procedures related to refractive errors such as Lasik, PRK, Epi Lasik, Femto Lasik, Relex Smile, Presbyond