Dr. Nguyen Thi Phuong Linh
Specialty: Ear, Nose and Throat
Dr. Nguyen Thi Phuong Linh obtained a Specialist Level I in Medicine degree from Pham Ngoc Thach Medical University in 2011. With over 10 years of experience in examining, diagnosing, and treating ENT diseases, Dr. Linh is always striving to go above and beyond for those under her care. She regularly attends specialized otolaryngology training courses to stay updated with the latest medical developments.
Experience: 10 years
– 2011: Obtained a Specialist Level I in Medicine degree from Pham Ngoc Thach Medical University, Ho Chi Minh City
– 2009: Preliminary specialty of Otolaryngology, Cho Ray Hospital.
– 2008: Graduated from Military Academy of Medicine, Hanoi
– 2022–present: Doctor, Otolaryngology, Prima PXL
– 2013–2021: Doctor, Otolaryngology, Trung Vuong Hospital
Certifications & Achievements:
– Post-graduate training in Otolaryngology, University of Medicine and Pharmacy, HCMC
– Diagnostic endoscopy of the nose and sinuses, Pham Ngoc Thach Medical University
– Post-graduate training in ENT surgery, University of Medicine and Pharmacy, HCMC