TRAN THI NGOC CHAU (MSc.)
Graduated with Master’s degree with distinction in Human Nutrition from Ghent University (Belgium) and honored to receive 2 fully-fund scholarships from the Belgian Government, Ms. Ngoc Chau also completed credits in clinical nutrition at Duke University, Stanford University, and Vanderbilt University (the top universities in the United States). Currently, Ms. Ngoc Chau is a member of European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism (ESPEN), Vietnam Nutrition Association (HDDVN), and has many research projects, international nutrition projects, scientific articles published on prestigious scientific information channels.
EXPERIENCE: more than 10 years
– Master in Nutrition at Ghent University (Belgium)
– Certificate in “Child Nutrition” (Stanford University, US)
– Certificate in “Nutritional Physiology” (Duke University, US)
– Certificate in “Nutrition for Disease Prevention and Health Promotion” (University of California San Francisco, US)
– Certificate in “Nutrition – Health – Lifestyle” (Vanderbilt University, US)
– Certificate in “Nutritional support in the perioperative period”, “Nutritional support in internsive care unit patients”, “Nutritional support in neurological diseases”, “Nutritional support in cancer” (ESPEN)
CERTIFICATIONS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
– Nutrition Manager at Prima Medical Center (July 2023 – present)
– Head of Nutrition Department at American International Hospital (2017-2023)
– Director of Nutrition at Imperial Group (2022-2023)
– Nutritionist-Dietitian at FV Hospital (2011 – 2014)
– At the same time, Ms. Ngoc Chau also has a lot of experience in planning, consulting and implementing community nutrition projects of Bioversity International and the Vietnam National Institute of Nutrition.